Digital marketing assistant
Vilnius | Full-time
1000 - 1200 €/mon. Net
- Adapting web and ad banners for different platforms and campaigns.
- Adapting Social media (Facebook/Instagram etc.) communication for all markets we work in.
- Creating engaging newsletters and email communications.
- Generating ideas for video and reel content.
- Assist team with influencer campaign projects by contributing to research, strategy, execution, and analysis. Also, offer occasional support for small-scale offline marketing initiatives like outdoor advertising, radio, TV, and multimedia creatives.
- Collaborating and helping team members to ensure all content aligns with our brand guidelines and standards.
- Working closely with local brand country managers to create compelling web copy, including product descriptions and collection overviews.
- Excellent writing skills in Lithuanian and English languages.
- Proficient in utilizing Photoshop and Canva for graphic design and editing purposes.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere tool is an advantage, but not required.
- Attention to quality and details.
- Ability to work in a team and multi-task effectively.
- Good time & task management skills.
- Great company environment with young international staff;
- International trainings and team buildings;
- Opportunity to improve and grow with the company;
- Day off on your birthday;
- Health insurance;
We provide flexible working conditions (working in the office or partially remote), a competitive salary based on experience, all of the usual office perks, and more. You would have an opportunity to contribute to meaningful and challenging projects, therefore we guarantee that everyday life will definitely not be boring!
10+years of experience
10+offices across Europe
5 million+visitors every month
+370 687 01110
Konstitucijos 21A, Vilnius, Lithuania